Firstly Welcome to the Local, Family owned bussines that is Mt. Barker Pet Centre.
To insure the safety for all users of our website we have applied the following terms and conditions.
Please play nice and abide so that all can enjoy.
You acknowledge and accept that:
- The information provided on the Website or any other material accessed via the Website is general information and should not be construed or used as advice.
- The content of the Website is subject to change without notice. Mt. Barker Pet Care Centre reserves the right to update and make changes to the Website without any notice to users of the Website.
- While Mt. Barker Pet Care Centre makes every effort to ensure that the information and other material provided on the Website is current, reliable, accurate and complete, all information and material on the Website is provided in good faith on an “as is” basis and to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant or make any representations as to the currency, accuracy, reliability or completeness of information and material provided on the Website.
- Mt. Barker Pet Care Centre, including but not limited to its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives and third party content providers, does not accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence), and is not liable for any loss (whether direct or indirect), resulting from any reliance or action taken by you on any information or material accessed through the Website or for errors, or omissions from, the information provided on the Website.
- Photographs, illustrations and packaging images shown on the Website are a representation of the Products advertised and the appearance of actual Products may vary.
- You will make your own inquiries and seek independent advice before acting or relying on any information or material provided on the Website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Website may contain links to other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties (Third Party Website). Those links are provided to you as a free service for your convenience only.
Any dealing between you and a Third Party Website is solely between you and the owner of that website and you use and access any Third Party Website at your own risk. You may not make any claim against Mt. Barker Pet Care Centre in relation to your use and access to any Third Party Website. Any link from the Website directing you to a Third Party Website does not imply our endorsement or approval of that Third Party Website, or any product or service being offered, provided, advertised or promoted on that Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, we do not make or give any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to any matter relating to any Third Party Website, including but not limited to the currency, reliability, accuracy and completeness of information provided on that Third Party Website.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
Information about the Products that are sold on the Website have been largely sourced from third parties, who are the manufacturers, suppliers and/ or retailers of those Products (Third Party Information).
You agree and acknowledge that where the Website sets out Third Party Information, that Third Party Information is being made available by us to you as a free service for your convenience only. Whilst we will not knowingly provide incorrect information, any reliance on Third Party Information is entirely at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, Mt. Barker Pet Care Centre does not give any representation or warranty, whether express, implied or otherwise, as to the accuracy, currency, reliability or completeness of Third Party Information provided on the Website and we are not responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us by third parties.
Consumer Guarantees – your right to refund, replacement or credit
The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) is the national law for fair trading and consumer protection. Nothing in these Terms excludes, restricts, or modifies any right, remedy or consumer guarantee available to you under the ACL.
You are entitled to a refund, replacement or credit from Mt. Barker Pet Care Centre when a product fails to meet one of the automatic consumer guarantees provided under the ACL, including that:
- The product is faulty or of unacceptable quality;
- The product does not match the product description; and
- The product is unfit for the intended purpose (does not do what it is meant to);
The consumer guarantees will not apply where you have:
- caused the product to become damaged (such as using the product in a way that it is not intended to be used);
- have mistreated or abused the product (intentionally or unintentionally);
- received what you asked for but changed your mind, found it cheaper elsewhere or decided you do not like the product; or
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product.
You will be required to provide proof of purchase if you wish to claim a refund, replacement or credit from Mt. Barker Pet Care Centre. (So please hold on to your receipt.)
Limitation of Liability
Where an Act of Parliament suggests any term, condition or warranty in the Terms and liability cannot be excluded, the liability of Mt. Barker Pet Care Centre will be limited.
Mt. Barker Pet Care Centre’s total liability shall in no circumstances exceed:
- in the case of products, the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products, the repair of the products, the payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products, or the payment of the cost of having the products repaired; or
- in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
You indemnify and hold us and our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
Coupons and Discount Codes
Mt. Barker Pet Care Centre may issue coupons or discount codes from time to time for use on the Website (Discount Codes).
- Cannot be applied to previously placed orders;
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, unless otherwise specified on the Discount Code;
- Are not transferrable (unless otherwise specified on the Discount Code) or redeemable for cash or credit; and
- Must be entered prior to completing your order.
You acknowledge and agree that Mt. Barker Pet Care Centre reserves the right to:
- Modify the terms of, cancel or restrict the use of Discount Codes at any time for whatever reason;
- Exclude certain Products from Discount Codes.
In other words:
We love rewarding loyalty, but sometimes we need to limit or restrict specials to share the love.
We try to ensure that all Products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, from time to time, it is possible that shipping and other factors outside of our control may result in delays. Mt. Barker Pet Care Centre does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays and we shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided in relation to the date and time of delivery.
Mt. Barker Pet Care Centre reserves the right not to ship to remote or rural locations.
If you have any concerns regarding delivery time frames. or shipping in general, please give one of our friendly customer service team members a call for peace of mind!
If any portion of the Terms deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that will not affect or impair the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining terms and those remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
You must be over the age of 18 years and/or able to enter into a legally binding contract to use the Website.
These Terms, and your use of the Website shall be governed by the laws in existence in Australia. Any claim(s) related to mtbarkerpetcarecentre.com.au, its constituents, and/or services provided by Mt.barker Pet Care Centre shall be governed by the laws of the state of South Australia and you agree to submit to having the matter dealt with in a court within South Australia, Australia.
We will always endeavor to achieve ultimate customer satisfaction, We strive to ensure the relationship between us and our customers is full of positivity.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Website or the Terms please Contact us through our contact us button on the top menu of this website.
- Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of these Terms.
- Words denoting persons includes natural persons, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, bodies corporate and unincorporated associations of persons and trusts.
- Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and recognise all non binary persons, and references to persons shall include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership.
- References to includes or including or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
in a nut shell …. Everyone interprets things differently, but that doesn’t affect the legal meaning of these Terms. Make sure you read them closely where needed.
“Product” means the goods and/ or services being offered by us and promoted through the Website.